Monday, August 04, 2014

Weekend Recap: Brunch, New Friend & Fatman Scoop

TO NEW FRIENDS!
From left: Aleah, Tania, Claudia, Me(& my big face)
(everybody's skin looks flawless!)




This past Saturday I was out to brunch with my two friends Claudia & Aleah at Harlem Tavern. We were out to meet a new friend, Tania.

Harlem Tavern
2153 Frederick Douglass Blvd, New York, NY




While Claudia, Aleah & I were waiting for Tania to arrive we met DJ Fatman Scoop. He got in our business a little bit asking where we were from and then we took some pics. Funny dude indeed. Meting him made my day a little bit more exciting. Check out his t-shirt.







I had the Salmon Flatbread with a side of real bacon. Not no turkey bacon. -_-




Brunch done. Belly full.

I loved meeting Tania. She's a funny girl & I definitely wanna hang with her again. It was great seeing Aleah again after so many months. A little about the girls:

Aleah: is a makeup artist & owner/CEO of her very own makeup line Haviic Cosmetics.
Tania: is a TV producer, celebrity interviewer, emcee & all around entertainer. Check her out at Tania On The Scene.
Claudia: is a jewelry designer & owner of Unusual Star Jewelry.
Me: Well you know what I do but I'll say it again. I'm a handbag designer, seamstress & owner of Moruka Designs Handbags. :-)


After that Claudia & I roamed the streets of Harlem from Michaels to Yogurtland to Home Goods & back to Michaels till night fall. Because Claudia didn't want to go back in her house.





Claudia & her shenanagans.

Yummmm... I got like 5 different flavours together.




What I wore

Hair: Twist out on 2 week old twists
Top: Goodwill
Jeans: Don't remember 
Shoes: Franco Sarto

Earrings: Mandee


That sure was a fun day.
How was your weekend?
What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.