Monday, August 25, 2014

What I Wore: Caribbean Blogger Meetup Summer 2014




For this meetup at Central Park I wanted to be neutral and since I have an obsession for oxfords right now I just HAD to wear these Franco Sarto ones. I'm not sure when my neutral/oxford craze is going to be over but I'm gonna ride this one till the wheels fall off. I'm also feeling button downs. I had to carry two bags because I took two sets of fabric for me and one extra person to sit on, ten bottles of chubby soda, my cosmetics purse, camera, tripod, book, etc.








Hair: Twist out
Hat: Joyce Leslie
Top: Uniqlo
Pants: Mandee or Payhalf(I can't remember)
Oxford Shoes: Marshalls
Travel bag: Goodwill, thrifted
Bracelets: by me, supplies from Michael's



4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.