Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Quick length check & comparison

Hello everyone. I didn't get to deep condition this past weekend like I had planned because my weekend was so busy. I was only able to cowash but I was able to sneak on a length check &  must say I'm very pleased with the results of my hardcore protective styling. :-) I was just about armpit in May and now I'm just above bra strap, that was 1.5 inches and almost 2 inches in some places I think. I'll be doing a quick comparison between May and now. Enjoy the pics.




                                 




















ETA:

Day before I big chopped this past February.
This is the only time I love being short. LOLOL.

4 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to completely copy your regimen this fall. completely! You had great retention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress! Your hair looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies.
    @Ebony - I have to post my regimen. It's not much of a regimen but I'll do it soon as I get some time.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.