Saturday, August 11, 2012

Need to do my hair. *Sigh...*

I still have these cornrows in from my last hair update on May 8th. Yea so it's been 3 months and 3 days and it's time to take these bad boys down and do it all over again. Here I was thinking I did them in June. I have about 1.5 inches of growth. I'd say that's about right for three months. It's 2 in some places I think, can't wait to do my length check. I'll be a bit past apl. Wonder if I'll be bra strap by my birthday in November? That would be awesome!!. I don't have time to take down, wash, deep condition, and re-cornrow this week so I'll have to wait till next week because of my job and errands. Hopefully nothing comes up.  Maybe I'll dust my ends a bit too. I'm gonna NEED my tangle teezer for this take down. Throughout the week I'll up my moisturizing from 2 days to everyday day of the week and prepare everything I need for the big day. Maybe I'll do two strand twists and lay off the wig for a big. Maybe even play around with wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.