Thursday, August 09, 2012

I'm back!!

Ok I know I said that I'd be away for only two weeks and it's been 5. I had a lot going on and thought to just take a little vacation from blogging, haven't even blog surfed much either, will be back to posting for my Awesome Followers. I've been up to quite a bit, like working on launching my own bag business but unfortunately I've run into a few hiccups that I was glad to catch before the launch even though I'm still kinda bummed. It's better to recognize issues before starting a business, less problems in the long run. So it's been put off indefinitely. I hope to launch sooner rather than later though. In the mean time I have all this awesome stuff I can't sell yet. {pic below is a sample}



Ooh I also went to Atlantic City. I visited the Revel Hotel and let me tell you that place is FRICKIN' AWESOME!!!! I so wanted to book a room. LOL. My words don't do it any justice but my pics are in my camera at home. I'll try to add them later. I also hit the beach, went to a craft event, haven't been Goodwill hunting in almost two months, still protective styling, met Cipriana from Urban Bush Babes on Tuesday{I was so stoked and she was so nice.}, and have decided to readmit and finish my last few credits for my Bachelor's. HOLLA!! I can't wait to be FINALLY done. Next I have to decide whether I want to go for my doctorate or not.

So those are basically the highlights of my 5 week vacay from blogging. Thank you all for reading.

7 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.