Tuesday, September 22, 2015

THE PINK LOCKET HANDMADE JEWELRY SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE




Hey Lovelies! So I wanted to talk you about this BEAUTIFUL handmade jewelry from ThePinkLocket.com. The Pink Locket is a Caribbean owned handmade jewelry company that also has a monthly jewelry subscription service. I received the earrings and bangles for the July and August subscription boxes for review and guys, they're so pretty! I absolutely love them. They are minimal and stylish and you can wear them with almost anything. I've been giving them a serious test run like above when I went to dinner with the bangles. The great thing about the bangles is that they are flexible so I can squeeze them around my extra skinny wrists. As for the earrings, I love the shell shape and the texture. I can rock them with any hair style.



About the subscription service
"The Pink Locket Jewelry Box is a monthly subscription box that includes a handmade jewelry piece, create 100% by hand by The Pink Locket. Customers receive a unique handmade jewelry piece each month which portray jewelry styles like Bohemian, Personalized, Statement and Minimalist." 

Here's how to sign up:



Subscription Service Prices
1 Month - $19(renewed monthly)

3 Months - $55(renewed every 3 months)

6 Months - $109(renewed every 6 months)

You will receive your jewelry between the 23rd & 28th of the month.














Love what you see? 
Sign up for The Pink Locket's Handmade Jewelry Subscription Service HERE
And email them at orders.thepinklocket@gmail.com for more info.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.