Friday, July 18, 2014

Palazzo Pants




If you follow me on instagram maybe you saw that I was attempting to sew some palazzo pants with a matching bandeau top last weekend.
The fabric I used was a colourful blue and pink stretch lycra that I've had for about three years. I finally found the courage to sew something with it. I kinda suck at sewing clothes as my specialty is handbags but I'm giving this a valiant effort. I have some other projects coming up that I'll be sharing. I really like the current palazzo pants trend so I figured why not? 









 I paired it with the blazer for more of a dressed up look. 
I'm thinking I could wear this to a brunch, Summer 
day party, rooftop shindig or anywhere else similar.












Do you sew?
 Where are you in your journey?
What do you think of the palazzo pants trend? 
Love it or hate it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.