Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Blood, Sweat & Heels Season 1 Ep4 in Washington, DC

As you know I attended the Blood, Sweat & Heels Season 1 Ep2 viewing party in Brooklyn a couple weeks ago and I admired how far Demetria Lucas has come in the last 7 years with all that hard work. I've become a fan of hers so when I heard about her DC event myself and two friends decided to take a day trip out there to attend. It was on;y 4 hours by Greyhound and it had been a while since we had done any traveling at all so why not right?
It was an adventure.


Eating a bagel waiting for the Greyhound


Before the event we walked around DC for a bit & then hung out with my blogger boo Michelle Ottley of Eat, Style, Play blog. She was so awesome to drive us around DC, she even took us to a West Indian restaurant. It was a great way to pass the time and meet a wonderful blogger I've been talking to on Facebook for so many months. We all had loads of fun. Thanks Michelle!!






Michelle & I

I had de oxtail


On to Demetria's DC event...

It was in Washington, DC at Lima Restaurant & Lounge on Sunday January 26th. The vibe I got was that this viewing was more intimate, even her best friend from middle school was MCing the event. She went to University of Maryland so why not share how far she's come and show appreciation in her old stomping grounds right?


Me & Demetria












What I wore: Blue button down from Mandee, Moruka Designs Clutch, Black thrifted & altered skinnies, Black stiletto booties from Madden Girl, Earrings from Mandee. 



So that was my weekend, how was yours? Been on any trips lately? If so, where?

If you see any photos here that you would like to use shoot me an email at Julian@Guyanesesista.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.