Tuesday, July 23, 2013

How to use the new Guyanesesista.com

I upgraded my blog's layout a few weeks ago to make things easier for my readers to navigate. Plus the blog just badly needed a facelift(I'm mad I didn't screen cap the old layout). I also announced that I would be talking about more than hair because I have way more going on in my life that I'd like to share. Hence the new tabs at the top of the blog such as hair, events, fashion, lifestyle, etc. When you click on each tab it takes you to every post in that category. I'm still working on categorizing the posts since I have a lot but everything work out in due time.


Additional changes:-

Top
  1. Category tabs - Home, About, Hair, Fashion, Lifestyle & Health, Events, Work w/ Me, Disclaimer, More. The 'More' tab is for those posts that don't fit into the aforementioned ones.


Right Panel
  1. Search bar
  2. Google friend connect
  3. Personalized social media buttons
  4. Ad space 

Left Panel
  1. Profile and contact info
  2. My Etsy Shop Moruka Designs
  3. Bloggers Like Me button
  4. Ad space

Bottom
  1. Email sign up
  2. Page views
  3. Other Badges

So I guess that's it. Toodles!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.