Saturday, May 12, 2012

Goodwill Haul - April/May Combo

I meant to do a thrifting post a while ago so I'll just combine my last two scores. These were major scores for me. The first trip was to get chiffon/silk/satin tops/shirts. I did pretty well, some things have to be altered but yep they're cool. My last trip two Sunday ago was nice too. I went over my $25 budget but I don't regret it at all. I even got a cute bag. One lady decided not to take a shirt and just hung it on a random rack. I swooped down like batman and snatched that baby right up. Here are some pics of the hauls, well most of them.

Everyone was walking past this one
so I grabbed it.
Will add a lining.
Silk shirts
To be altered
To be altered
To be altered
Couldn't pass up on this.
Couldn't pass up on this.



Grey pants to be altered.
This was long but I didn't like it long so I cut it.

Brown stretch pants will be altered
into skinnies.
Love these. Not sure how they
will be altered yet.
             


3 comments:

  1. Awesome Finds!!! You're lucky that you found a purse! I wanted one so bad but the Goodwill in brooklyn didn't have any. :0( I wanted a bowler hat too, but couldn't find one. Here's what I did find: http://imported-chocolate.com/2012/06/13/the-art-of-being-frugal-for-the-sake-of-travel-part-ii/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jennifer the goodwill in Brooklyn didn't have anything too great. I got 2 pants but wanted more. Plus they don't use the goodwill card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wait, scratch that^^^. They don't do the colour discounts, but they use the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.