Thursday, April 05, 2012

Body Pump Diaries: Day 12

Wow it's been 12 days already. I've been busy looking for a job the last couple days and almost fell off my workout. I actually just finished pump challenge and hardcore abs a few minutes ago. I couldn't go to bed without doing my workout, that would have made it 2 days in a row with no workout. Because I missed Tuesday, I have designated that as my rest day instead of Friday so I could still complete all the workouts for the week(I may have to revisit this decision). Tomorrow I will be doing Flow(yoga).

It's only been a week and a half but I feel a little stronger already. I was not as tired as I was when I did these workouts last week. The hardcore abs was tiny but easier and I was able to do the chest presses with 5lb weights this time as I was just doing it with the bar initially. I have my personal 'back fat be gone' challenge but I'm gonna enter EbonyCPrincess' 'Bangin and Swangin Challenge' over at Longing 4 Length. My main concern is my love handles. I can deal with losing my butt to lose love handles. I can always get my butt back with weights and that's where Body Pump comes in.

TTFN dudettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.