Monday, February 06, 2012

Product Review: Suave Professionals Humectant Conditioner For Dry Hair


Suave Professionals Humectant Conditioner For Dry Hair




What they say:

Deeply Moisturizes as well as Nexxus®*.
Suave Professionals Humectant Conditioner restores moisture to dry or damaged hair - for less than the more expensive brands. 
  • Humectant Formula with Panthenol and Keratin replenishes moisture as well as Nexxus® Humectress®**.
  • Moisturizing Formula restores hair leaving it soft and manageable


Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Centrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum) (Parfum), Quaternium 18, Potassium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycerin, Panthenol, Hair Keratin Amino Acids, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Price: 
$3.40 for 12.6oz.

Directions:
For best results- use with Suave Humectant Shampoo. Apply conditioner, distrubute evenly and rinse. Gentle enough for color-treated hair.




What I say:

Hair with the conditioner in it.

Consistency

  • Nice smell
  • Nice consistency(not too thick, not to thin)
  • Good for deep condition, and wash and go
  • A little goes a long way but I like to drench my hair in it
  • Works best for me by itself. No oils added.
  • Lots of slip
  • Hair feels soft and hydrated.
  • Way cheaper than Nexxus Humectress($3.49 for 12.6oz. to $4.99 for 3oz.)

I use it on my wash days and ever since then I've never been able to replace it. It has really made a huge difference in the moisture level of my hair when I deep condition. I actually stumbled upon it when I was looking for my long used Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Mask. I find that I'm not able to wash it all out but that's because my hair is very thick. I have  to do a comparison to Nexxus Emergencee as I feel the two are great in their own ways. Overall, it works great on my type 4ab kinky hair. 


Rating: 4.7 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.