Monday, February 06, 2012

I made some changes

Well alot of changes. I was getting bored with my layout plus I was seeing a few people making changes so I decided to switch things up a bit. It's way more plain than the previous design but I think I like this. I was going to add a picture to my heading but felt text was better for now since I need better pictures. I spent hours learning my way around some design options like making headers, blogger template desginer advanced, and converting pdf files to jpeg with the help of Picasa and Office Convert Pdf to Jpg Jpeg Tiff Free.  It was annoying and tiring but I'm happy for now. What do you guys think? Anything I can do different? Questions, suggestions, comments welcome.

This is what it looked like before.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.