Thursday, September 22, 2011

REMIX!!! Hi Ya’ll



So I’ve been away for quite a while due to personal reasons and laziness. A lot has changed since last post in January; some good and some bad, but necessary change nonetheless. But I’m back and ready to do this all over again. I have also scrapped my previous posts and am ready to start fresh. When I first started I wasn’t sure as to what my content for this blog could possibly be. I tried to focus on just a few things but there is so much that’s going on with me that I’ve decided to  post about anything that’s interesting, which could include hair, my fellow bloggers, events I attend, sewing, nails, food, and anything else that comes to my head. Feel free to browse the recipes and links section. I welcome ideas, suggestions, questions and comments. Wish me luck.  : ))




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.