Monday, July 14, 2014

Blogging While Brown - Faith In Mobility Video Project

While I was at Blogging While Brown I had the pleasure of participating in the Faith In Mobility video project by Eva Greene Wilson aka Soca Mom & AT&T. I wasn't expecting the question she asked and it tied in perfectly with the Faith In Mobility discussion later that day. She asked me how I used technology to find faith and inspiration. It made me think harder about how important social media is to me.
Sure, I get some laughs from funny memes(i.e. Kermit The Tea Drinking Duke of Shade), build my brands and share with people but there are times when I feel down or unmotivated and that's when I got to YouTube to find inspiration. I look for my faves like Shameless Maya, KevOnStage, and LatoyaForever. There are other YouTubers who motivate me as well and I can always find a motivating word, a laugh, or some kind of pick me up when I go to these channels. They are part of the reason why I do what I do. I wouldn't still be blogging or wouldn't have started my business without the wonderful people I find on social media who motivate me. Putting yourself out there is a scary thing and I haven't mastered it as yet but once you start it gets easier. You don't have to be perfect, you just have to start somewhere. I see their growth and that's inspirational to me.  Now I have one more inspirational YouTuber on my list. Soca Mom you have a new subscriber!! 




This is part 1 of the series.
I'm the first person in this one.



Part 2



How do you use social media to find inspiration?
How has it impacted your Faith?


#InspiredMobility

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.