Friday, November 11, 2016

Work Attire And Fall 2016 Fashion Trends

Hey! I'm back! It's been forever since I've done a blog post but I was feeling this outfit. :-)



I don't really blog about fashion or style or really anything for a long time now but this Fall 2016 has some trends that I'm kinda liking; embellished hats, Adidas, Converse, baseball caps, hats in general, and sweatshirts. My job requires me to always be super comfy. I can't always wear skirts and especially not heels. Always pants, sneakers, boots or some type of flats as I have to be very active and things can get a little crazy sometimes so I have to be ready for anything. It's really easy for me to get caught up in dressing frumpy so I try my best to pay attention to the way I look even though I'm in a very, very casual environment. I do have those days when I've had about 3 hours sleep and I just CAN NOT so I throw anything on and bounce so I won't be late for work. Overall though, I like that I can wear almost anything as long as I'm covered. It's really easy on my bank account as I can wear what I already have and I can still throw my personal style in. One thing I don't do everyday is wear makeup but I do have to look kinda cute. You tend to feel better about yourself when you pay attention to how you look.



Enter this look. This was my work outfit the day after Halloween. Thank goodness for friends who put up with taking your photos for you. All fashion bloggers know that a steady pair of hands are all we need, we give the direction.  it was real quick but I managed to get 4 decent photos of out the 6 that were taken. I loved my outfit that day and I luckily had my DSLR so I couldn't pass up the chance. A black duffel bag would have been better but I haven't made one yet so the brown had to do. Let's call it a contrast or the stand out item, OK? 

The two things I like the most about this outfit are the baseball cap and the bats on my pink sweatshirt. I'm letting y'all know right now that since my hair is currently flat ironed I'll be running baseball caps into the ground.


So here are the details on what I wore:
Baseball Cap: Check out your local BSS or hood clothing store for these
Leather Jacket: 10 years old
Top: Sweatshirt from H&M
Jeans: Local Bronx store
Converse: Marshall's
Bag: DIY duffel made by me



OK, so what trends are you liking this Fall?
What do you wear to work?
And is it natural and effortless for you to dress up or do you have to actually try? I'm the latter.
Comment below and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.