Friday, July 11, 2014

Pretty In Pastels & Petite Jeans

Hair: blown out braid out
Top: Mandee
Jeans: Joyce Leslie
Bag: Moruka Designs Handbags
Shoes: some store from like 10 years ago(I'm feeling old)



Since buying these fabulous jeans from Joyce Leslie I've been dying to show them off on here. I'm a petite woman and buying jeans is a nightmare because I almost always have to cut and hem them. I may even have to make them skinny again after cutting. When I came across these bad boys I put them up to my waist and saw that they didn't drag on the floor. VICTORY!! Now that I see how they fit, dare I say they look sexified on me! lol






Putting these jeans together with my white bustier top, pink clutch from my shop, and these 11 year old shoes was the perfect idea. Yes, those shoes are ELEVEN entire years old!(I feel so old) And very comfy. I bought them when I was still fresh off the boat from Guyana during my first summer in America). I haven't worn them much over the years but they are about to get POUNDED.











Have a favourite pair of jeans?
You a pastels girl or nah?
Are you a petite girl who struggles to find jeans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.