Monday, April 21, 2014

Recap: Aldo A-List Party with Roni Simpson

Roni Simpson & Me


Last Friday night I kicked off the Easter weekend at Roni Simpson's Aldo A-List Party at the 5th Avenue Aldo in NYC. It was a networking/shopping event where she was getting to know people and encouraging us to mingle with each other, while Aldo offered 15% off all purchases. I'd say it was pretty chill with a great turn out and energy plus awesome DJs playing everything from Dancehall/Reggae music from like 10 years ago or more to
current Pop/Hip Hop.



I really liked the cheese selections






I got an invite from a friend and it was my first time hearing about Roni of TheLatestReports.com. I'm glad I met her. She was real down to earth, sweet and friendly. Originally a Cali native, she moved to NYC a year ago and I'd say she's doing a great job of fitting in. You know, throwing this sweet networking party and all. She was also SERVING in her black sequin jumper, red lips and fabulous hair!


Roni announcing a raffle winner.
I was loving the winged eyeliner on the girl next to her.


Claudia of Unusual Star Jewelry
looking bright & beautiful






















Were you at the Aldo party?

What did you do for Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.