Check out the fro though. :-)
I was watching The Brian McKnight Show on Centric a while ago and they were at different hair salons asking stylists questions about hair. Some participants didn't do so well. :-/ So I was inspired to have my own challenge with you all. It will give us a chance to know about each other hair wise. Answer as many as you can in the comments sections below. There is no right or wrong answer. All answers are individual. Feel free to share and link me back. So here goes...
1. What is the branch of medicine that deals with hair and scalp issues?
2. What is the name of the OTC drug that is proven to regrow hair?
3. What is the best way to detangle hair?
4. How often should you wash your hair?
5. What is hair mostly made up of?
6. What are the three phases of hair growth?
7. What is the bulb/sac from which the hair grows from called?
8. What are the different methods of trimming?
9. How often should one get a relaxer?
10. What hair length are you striving for at the moment?
11. What kind of vitamins do you take?
12. Are you relaxed, natural, or texlaxed?
13. What is your hair texture?
14. What is your favourite hair product?
I couldn't quite get to 21 questions but I'm keeping the title.