|Photo by Guyanesesista|
It's been a long time since I did one these posts and I think a refresher is in order. Enjoy.
1. As a child I thought I would grow up to be tall. I'm 5'2". +_+
2. I also thought I'd have huge boobies. Not gonna mention that one. -_-
3. I haven't been taking the most awesome care of my hair lately. The thought of wash day gives me the heebeegeebees.
4. I still want a mini cooper.
5. I have a business. I design and sell handbags. I'm launching soon.
6. I'm handbag obsessed. I love them. That's why I make them.
8. Years ago I would have never thought I'd be wanting to work in fashion or that my business would be fashion oriented.
9. I have my mom's eyes and fingers.
10. I still want a heitiful steamer.
11. Most of my clothes are altered. I thrift.
12. 95% of the time I'll say what I really think.
13. I can't be trusted with white clothing or accessories of any kind.
14. I think I might be over thrift shopping.
15. I'm back on the nail biting wagon.
16. Sometimes I want to wear a mask around new York. It's just so nasty here.
17. But its so awesome though.
18. I'm going to be 29 this year and life is still a big ass mystery to me. I guess it is for everyone but sometimes I wish I had more answers. I need a crystal ball.
19. These plus plus size bloggers have more style than I do.
20. I think that wedges are thebomb.com. They get no love. Everyone talks about stilettos.
21. I'm really digging non prescription glasses at the moment.
What are some random things about you? Can you relate anything I've mentioned? Please share.