Friday, June 21, 2013

Biannual Blogathon Bash Summer 2013




So this is my kick off post for the 4 day Biannual Blogathon Bash hosted by Kathleen Garber.  Thank you Kathleen!! This is a great opportunity for anyone to improve their blog in multiple ways like redesigning your layout, finishing drafted posts, doing mini challenges through the blogathon website.

So here's my to-do list:-

  • Complete 5 drafted posts(I have 40 *_*)
  • Attend 3 events weekend so that I can have event content for next week
  • Change my social media button layout a little bit
  • Do 2 mini challenges
  • Host a giveaway on this blog.  I'm also giving away a free purse as a prize for the bash. Check it out HERE.
I only have 5 tasks only because of all of the outside tasks I'll have to do that will support my blogathon goals. So that's all for now. Thanks for visiting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.