Thursday, March 22, 2012

Where will I be tonight?

At the KinkyCurlyCoilyMe.com All-Black Affair Official Website Launch Party!!!!! {SCREAMS!!!} I signed up a few weeks ago but I'm still surprised that I was able to get a ticket because she's big and tickets to this stuff go like hot cakes. There's currently a waiting list. Lucky me hehe. The event is free and there are raffle tickets available. I'll be buying some depending on the prizes. I hope there's a Huetiful Steamer up for grabs I've been trying to get my hands on one of those. Not to mention I didn't win the one from the Darker Than Brown Meetup. {kicksrocks} Gonna go raid my closet for a black ensemble.

Who's gonna be there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.