Sunday, March 25, 2012

Body Pump Diaries Day 1

Mine. Bar w/ 5lb weights

So I started Les Mills Body Pump today. I have 89 more days to go. Yay me!!! I started with the 20 minute Pump Challenge and tomorrow is my rest day. I still haven't read the books as yet but I feel I need to asap to understand what this system is all about. I'm going to make breakfast now. I'm not sure if I'll be able to follow the meal plans precisely but I'll try. The lunges kicked my butt, I did the chest press with no weight, sipped on some water throughout, had the ceiling fan on, and it burned my body good. So far it's something I feel I can keep up with. I'll be staying with the 5lb weights for a bit till I get more used to it. No use in completely burning myself out.

This is a good intro to weight training for me. My technique seems ok so far. I think. Maybe I should do a video to see how I look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.