Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So as I said yesterday afternoon I had wash day. I decided to blow dry and flat iron for my length check and presentation on Wednesday cuz my hair just has to look fly. I was tired. I should have went to bed and continued later but noooooooo. I have so much more to do with my presentation I decided to get it over with tonight. And guess what? I FORGOT TO USE HEAT PROTECTANT and I passed that blasted flatiron like 3 times. I wondered what that burnt smell was : (. The texture of the flatironed new growth was even different(sniff sniff). I'm afraid to face my next wash day. How could I forget? I NEVER forget. Prays to hair gods so they spare me of heat damage. This may not seem like a big deal to some but I'm devastated. Ladies please don't do your hair when you're tired. It could have been worse right? Yeah, let's just say that even though it doesn't make me feel better. Now to go curl up in the fetal position and cry myself to sleep imagining what my next wash day will be like.

RANT OVER.

PIC

2 comments:

  1. Awww...I think your hair will be just fine! You primarily practice healthy hair care, so this one time shouldn't hurt at all!

    Good luck on your presentation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I sure hope so. I don't wanna lose any of my kinks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment. It would make my day. Subscribe to comments so we can continue our conversation.